What does success mean to you? I’m not talking about Webster’s definition or what society tells you is successful. What is it in your unique words? What does it look like? How will you know you’re living up to your maximum potential and crafting a life you love waking up to?
I have helped hundreds find their calling, land offers, launch passion projects, command raises, negotiate vacation days, and get out of debt. I thoroughly enjoy providing safe, judgment-free containers to allow you to explore, gain clarity and confidence, and get what you want most out of this beautiful thing called life.
As Seen in…
You don’t need more information,
you need clarity, confidence, and customization.
I’m guessing if you’re here, you’ve already scoured the internet for articles and advice. Yet you’re still finding yourself hitting a plateau, wondering, “Where do I go from here?”
Listen up: You have BIG dreams and goals,
and I’ve got a winning blueprint to tackle all of your internal and external challenges!
After coaching hundreds of ambitious corporate professionals seeking career transitions, I’ve put together a 90-day plan where ambitious corporate professionals:
- Build a vision of how you want your daily lifestyle and career to look like so you can wake up with a smile on Mondays
- Smash the limitations on what you’ve been told you can’t do and start putting in steps to prove others (perhaps even yourself!) wrong
- Speak about your strengths and skills confidently. Learn how to transfer your existing skills and discover which new skills you want to add to your powerful tool belt
- Command what you’re worth without letting money fears hold you back
- Learn how to land job offers without submitting your resume online (did you know only ~15% of jobs are found this way?) OR successfully launch your own business if you’re an entrepreneur ready to share your gifts with the world
STEP 1: Pick a track!
Track 1: Master the Job Hunt Process
When you are clear on what career path you want to transition into, we will:
- Craft your enticing and eloquent elevator pitch and personal brand practice how to network like a boss and build relationships to get introductions and interview invitations that turn into offers
- Polish your offline + online marketing materials (resume and LinkedIn) so you don’t get the canned email rejection response and recruiters actually message you
- Become a thought leader through wise utilization of social media, LinkedIn, guest blogs, and website content creation
- Learn 8 job search strategies that don’t require you to submit your resume and cover letter
- Create powerful email messages to land informational interviews
- Mock interview so you can feel confident all the way to closing your interviews
- Negotiate your salary, benefits, and perks (P.S. – the majority of my clients have recouped their investment – plus more – in this single stage alone!)
Optional: Gain Clarity on Careers You Can Love
- Research your interests, skills, talents, and past experiences to match up with new careers that intersect
- Identify your calling (purpose + values) to make sure the next career move you make doesn’t lead to the same dissatisfaction you’re experiencing
Track 2: Launch a Dream Business
When you’re ready to start a side hustle or create a business, we will:
- Create your Business Model canvas to set a clear foundation of how to make your dream business a reality
- Define your brand including your mission statement, vision, and purpose
- Decide whether your clients and customers are online, offline, or both and execute on steps necessary to attract them
- Reach clarity on difficult business decisions along the way and stay accountable to them
- Implement strategic marketing and social media strategies that get you excited
- Ensure your legal, tax, and operational processes are under control; build streamlined processes and optimized workflows because time is undoubtedly your most valuable commodity
- Develop strategies to scale to the next level and stay ahead of your competition
Included in both tracks: Money & Success Mindset Mastery
- Develop a 90-day plan to reach your goals, track your progress, and find solutions to any challenges as every challenge is an opportunity
- Create clear intentions to re-align yourself when you’re veering off path
- Tackle excuses like time management and productivity so you can feel excited about making progress again
- Shift your mindset from “I can’t” to “I can” and clear the fear behind failure
- Realize your true Self Worth which equates to more Net Worth
- Command salary (jobseekers) or create offerings (entrepreneurs) with confidence and grace
Let’s work together!
Before you book, let’s make sure we’re a match! I only take on a select number of clients each year so I can give them my full dedicated support. I want to make sure you’re all in and I’m the best coach, consultant, cheerleader, and challenger for you.
Option 1: The 90-Day Goal Crusher Plan
If you’re feeling nervous, anxious, worried, or scared, that is a good sign as it means you are growing! I also understand that with growth and an unknown future, a lot of pesky internal blocks come up. That’s why I’ve built-in the Money + Success Mindset Mastery into this program as self-doubt and confusion will inevitably make an appearance during any period of transformational change you are seeking!
While the topics under the Tracks are recommended based on past client trends, I also understand that you and your situation is unique. We can customize this 9-session package towards anything you need extra focus on and use the suggested topics as needed.
Between the Master Money + Success Mindset and the tactical and strategic solutions found in both tracks, you’ll be crushing those big goals of yours with confidence!
This package includes:
- 9 x 60-minute sessions (three weeks on, one week off)
- Questionnaire to ensure alignment on how you want to be coached as well as create major milestones
- Emailed notes and recordings so you can look back at each session even years from now
- Accountability, growth assignments, and suggested resources to help you stay on track
- Unlimited email support between sessions
*Please book a discovery call to ensure 1.) it’s a mutual match! 2.) investment details and 3.) payment options details
Option 2: The Power Hour Session
This is perfect for those who have a temporary conundrum and need rapid focus. I’d be happy to cover any topic you’d like. While the suggestions above are free game, so is anything else you’re coming up against.
Power Hour Sessions include:
- 1 x 60-minute session
- Growth assignment and/or suggested resources to help you stay on track
- 1 x 20-minute follow up session for accountability (plus, I want to hear any successes or any other challenges coming up)
Note: I specialize in career coaching, business coaching, and money coaching. Because of my knowledge in these areas, I can often provide strategies and techniques in a consultative way. If you would like to hear suggestions and recommendations, I can share them with you with your permission.
Coaching is not therapy. A therapist will typically work with past trauma and mental illnesses to help you gain an understanding and acceptance of who you are today. As a coach, I will not dwell or dive deeply into your past. I am focused on who you are today and who you would like to be in the future and create solutions and actions to help boost you there.
Coaching is also not consulting. As mentioned above, I do have specialties where I can offer expert advice and am happy to do so, but we will always blend a component of coaching so you can set your own goals and actions around any recommendations given.
I value and take confidentiality very seriously. Unless you are planning to impose harm to yourself or others, our sessions will remain 100% confidential and your information will not be released without your consent.
Believe it or not, thanks to the amazing internet, I have never met 95% of my clients in person. I’ve worked with ambitious corporate professionals across 4 continents and our schedules always synced together. I am often available on weeknights and weekends upon special request. I’m here to support you in your endeavors and can easily accommodate.
I have many clients who start off with a 3-month package and find themselves needing spot coaching in the future. If this is the case, I am happy to provide power hour sessions at a discounted rate. I have also found clients who feel they love what they’ve accomplished so far and want to renew another 3-months. If this is the case, I am happy to provide 3-month packages at a discounted rate also. As you can see, anything and everything is possible!
and create a LinkedIn profile?
I do offer resume re-writes and LinkedIn profile audits in the shop for an additional price. Someone from our team will craft a new sparkling resume for you and I always audit all resumes before being finalized. If you would like to work on a resume and LinkedIn profile during our session, this will be more advice oriented and I can certainly give you suggestions so you can make edits on your end.
- Gain clarity on realistic jobs that match your skills and experience
- Tell a clear story and create a personal brand on paper (resume) and online (LinkedIn profile)
- Create portfolios to showcase your strengths
- Learn how to tap into the 85% hidden job market
- Practice your elevator pitch with confidence
- Network like a boss and build referrals
- Conquer interview anxiety and prepare for meetings
- Negotiate your salary politely, yet firmly
- Leadership and communication style
- Define your niche and create a solid business plan
- Create your marketing strategy
- Build your sales copy and pricing
- Set up your online presence strategically
- Build website and master SEO juice
- Streamline your workflow and backend operations for sanity
- Create a business you love and can nurture
- Get clear on savings and debt-eliminating goals
- Find your inner resourcefulness to create an abundant life
- Tackle scarcity mindset
- Practice financial awareness
- Design personal vision for a financially balanced lifestyle
- Analyze current employment and income strategies