I was once in your shoes. People assume because I'm a career coach I've always had my career figured out. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Every college semester, I knocked on my counselor's door to announce I had selected a new major. After graduating, I accepted offers that really weren't great fits and I often found myself challenging my values. Naive, I thought the world was going to be my oyster yet I never felt so defeated and lost. As I collected paychecks, the thought of quitting crossed my mind... monthly, if not weekly. I spent countless nights worrying about the future and questioning if staying or leaving would be the 'right' decision. I let fear, self doubt, and confusion paralyze me.
But then, things changed.
One day, after devising a methodical process, it finally became clear to me what my passion and purposes were in life. I researched opportunities and explored what success meant to me. I put pen to paper and mapped out my short term and long term career goals. Once I had them listed, I put in actionable tactics and strategies which led to introductions and offers for positions that would boost my credibility while enhancing my skills. The result?
Finally achieving career happiness!
For the first time in my life I designed and chose a career instead of allowing the career to choose me.
I'm not special. I just implemented the steps to gain clarity and confidence.
I am fortunate to coach the same approach to hundreds of heart-centered corporate professionals.
And today, I have distilled all of my most trusted, proven, successful actions and strategies into this step-by-step system called The Happily Hired Formula™.
Inside this exclusive one-of-a-kind eCourse contains everything you need to discover, design, build and achieve your dream career. From the exact built-for-success alignment strategies I use with my clients through my signature clarity-provoking, fear-busting exercises and systems, you’ll have everything you need to craft a career that is aligned with your purpose on this earth.
If you're tired of digging up conflicting career advice and crossing your fingers for responses, this proven step-by-step system is for you. Put your best foot forward to get quicker offers and better opportunities.
This is a DWY course. What is DWY? Do With You. You'll get full support and accountability to make sure you implement what you learn.
The Happily Hired Formula™ gets you: · 8 self-paced modules of video and audio, that’s over 12 hours of game-changing content · Exercise worksheets to help you gain new insights and implement what you learn · Weekly live goup coaching calls with a Career Coach to answer any questions · A supportive FB community of other career changers who can relate · Access to recruiters and hiring managers for additional insights
Watch the video to get the scoop of what to expect in this course or read the module descriptions below!
Lesson #1: Discover your purpose on this earth and explore fulfillng career paths!
- Learn how to discover your purpose and start feeling fulfilled TODAY
- Make a list of the values and create an evaluation criterion to measure each of your future opportunities against so you can accept positions that are right fits
- Inventory the skills you've obtained throughout your career and find positions for your transferrable skills
- Discover your top strengths and clearly articulate your value proposition to any prospective employer
- Define success on your own terms and create clear short-term and long-term goals to create a career you love
Lesson #2: Your resume and LinkedIn profile are marketing tools, not an “everything I have done”. Learn how to stand out and tailor your marketing materials to show up 40x more search results!
- Learn what you need in each section of your resume to make sure it: 1) matches the Applicant Tracking System for keywords and 2) lands at the top of the "yes" pile
- Bring your resume and LinkedIn profile to life by displaying your personality in your profile summary
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile by reaching all-star level status and show up 40x more in search results
- Get expert answers to FAQs for special circumstances and review of best practices so you can confidently impress your readers
Lesson #3: It’s not who you know but who knows you. Master the networking and rapport building skills that are needed to land interviews.
- Learn the best etiquettes and practices for online and in person networking... including the 4-step email approach that generates responses!
- Map out where to network and find your job referrers or future hiring managers
- Master your elevator pitch so your audience leans in wanting to learn more
- Learn 11 tips to become a natural conversationalist
- Includes templates for various scenarios
- Follow up with your new connections to get the ball rolling in the right direction towards introductions, referrals, and interviews
Lesson #4: Time is your most precious commodity: gain direct access with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Learn how to tap into the 85% hidden job market aka the jobs that aren’t even posted online
- Leverage LinkedIn and learn how to effectively message those beyond your first degree connections... including messaging millions for free... without paying $30/month for a premium account.
- Discover best practices for resume databases and learn how to work with staffing agencies
- Build relationships and internal ambassadors with people who are in companies and roles you want to join
- Research where to meet hubs of people who have direct access to the informational interviews you want to land
Lesson #5: Interviews have a structure and a formula: learn it, apply it, and crush it!
- Understand how recruiters think and the 3 components they are measuring you against
- Anticipate the questions that will be asked with this simple yet effective interview prep exercise
- Master the STAR technique and other common interview questions
- Bounce back from curveball questions and strengthen your answers
- Learn how to close the interview with a strong exit and clear next steps
Lesson #6: Always negotiate confidently. Period.
- Before you accept an offer, make sure you’ve negotiated your salary, bonuses, and non-monetary rewards and perks
- Pep talk: Shift your perspective on money and make sure your self worth is equal to your net worth
- Find how to benchmark your salary with the most reliable data so you don’t limit yourself
- Learn the phrases that will confidently and comfortably lead you to asking for what you want
- The one step you should take before you leave your existing employer and the template to use for your resignation letter
Lesson #7: Plan ahead and put a proactive launch plan to get ahead in your new role.
- Be proactive in your next role and take initiative with a 90-day transition plan
- Communicate effectively and win office politics with these best tips and hacks
- Set long-term goals and make sure you find internal and external resources to chart your own success path
- Receive productivity hacks and tips to boost effectiveness while remaining sane
- Tips and best practices to get ahead in the workplace
$2,000 worth of bonuses, if you're keeping track.
Enrolling in The Happily Hired Formula™ will not only provide you with:
This special limited-time offer registration bonus also includes...
Job searching is about patience, endurance, and remaining focused. Start boosting your confidence and attracting what’s possible and desirable. This module is designed to switch your mindset so you look at every rejection as an opportunity.
- Learn self-coaching tools and tips to tackle your views on fear, failure, limiting beliefs, and self-doubt.
- Create a schedule that balances your job search with fun so you can remain energized and recharged throughout this journey.
LinkedIn is the modern day rolodex. Make sure you are aware of all of its features provided to job seekers and networkers like you!
- Build your online presence and authority
- Gain access to millions you normally wouldn't reach out to
- Learn how to navigate LinkedIn with tutorials on all functions and pages every job seeker needs to know about.
"Emily helped me market myself appropriately to employers, which led me to land so many great interviews and multiple job offers! She is an expert in the recruiting process and takes really good care of whoever comes to her for advice, this is why I selected her as my coach. Thanks to our working together, I accepted a full-time position that fit my criteria including going from a contractor to a full-time employee."
- Abdul Kader, San Francisco, CA, Legal Professional
"Emily's advice is spot on and I recommend her left right and centre. She is awesome and definitely a little diamond in the industry. I hired her as my career coach because I was looking to transition into a new industry AND a new country. Within weeks of working together, I had five interviews scheduled with top companies across my dream industries. She is a magician!"
- Dr. Patrycja Sosnowska, Education transitioned into Communications/Consulting
"Emily is truly inspirational and motivational. Not only did she provide me with valuable insight on how to approach 'the job search', but she was also a constant source of encouragement. I found her tips and tricks on what recruiters & hiring managers look for to be extremely helpful. She is easily one of the most warm-hearted and approachable people I know! I'm happy to announce that I'm 4 weeks into my new full-time role and am enjoying the transition in location and department."
- Mark S., Recent Grad transition into Biotech/Pharmaceuticals from Los Angeles to Bay Area
"Emily is a true professional! Her instinctual curiosity makes the process feel so easy. Emily asks the right questions to help you look inside and find the things that have provided you happiness and purpose. Through my work with Emily, I found the right job for my career right now...I couldn't be happier and more fulfilled! I will definitely continue to work with Emily as I continue to develop and move through the stages of my career."
- Meagan Kellogg, Cleveland, OH, Consumer Goods to Credit Industry
Special Savings: Bundle valued at $3,179 when purchased individually
Both Payment Option Plans Get You: